Last Updated: Monday, 21 August 2017 08:44
Sri Lanka Association of Australia Awards Alumni (SLAAAA)
Registered office: C/O Australia Awards Sri Lanka, 75 1/1, Kynsey Road, Colombo 08.
The Association is currently in the process of being registered as a Company Limited by Guarantee under the Companies Act No 7 of 2007, with a special Licence granted by the Registrar of Companies in pursuance of Section 34(1)(a) of the Act.
Vision, Mission, Objectives & Values of the association:
“To be the most admired and influential association of professionals in Sri Lanka”
As the Sri Lanka Association of Australia AwardsAlumni;
- We provide our members and prospects opportunities for professional development, enabling them to contribute to the sustainable development of Sri Lanka.
- We extend a hand of friendship and a platform for networking to the Australian government, its people and other alumni associations.
- We are an active supporter of our community when in need.
- To be a key stakeholder of Australian aid program and be strategically aligned with their objectives
- To expand opportunities for collaborative research and networking between Sri Lanka and Australia through our members
- To create opportunities of intellectual and cultural exchange between Sri Lanka and Australia
- To enhance the professional development of our members
- To disseminate knowledge and experiences among members, prospects and other alumni associations
- To support our community when in need.
- To do all such acts, deeds and things as may be deemed necessary in pursuance of the above objects.