Last Updated: Wednesday, 29 October 2014 13:44
The Australia Awards Scholarships in Bhutan aim to achieve the following outcomes:
- Awardees develop and demonstrate high level professional and technical skills relevant to their area of expertise
- Awardees return to Bhutan and successfully reintegrate into the workforce
- Awardees exercise good leadership, apply new skills and nurture partnerships with institutions in the region and in Australia
- Awardees apply their skills to contribute to improving capacity in their organisations and institutions
- Awardees join the Bhutan Australia Alumni Association to continue professional development and to maintain enduring links with Australia at individual, country and global levels.