Last Updated: Thursday, 30 October 2014 04:28
The Australia Awards Scholarships aim to achieve the following outcomes:
- Awardees obtain a high level of professional and technical skills relevant to their area of expertise;
- Awardees return to Nepal and successfully reintegrate into the workforce or community;
- Awardees exercise good leadership, apply new skills and nurture partnerships with institutions in the region and in Australia;
- Awardees apply their skills to contribute to improving capacity in their organisations and institutions;
- Awardees join a global/regional alumni network and the Association of Nepalese Alumni from Australia (ANAA) and contribute to the development processes.